The Ener-Core EcoStation KG2-3GO is the only clean power generation solution which runs directly on low-pressure, low-quality gases which otherwise cannot be utilized.
The system integrates proprietary oxidation technology with a field proven 2MW-class Dresser-Rand gas turbine, efficiently generating electricity with near-zero emissions.
The KG2-3GO’s wide fuel range enables operation on extremely low grade or waste fuels, landfill gas, biogas, coal gas, and associated petroleum gas.
Its ability to maintain near-zero emissions excels in regulated air quality markets without additional emissions controls.
The base turbine of the KG2-3GO evolved from the successful Dresser Rand line of KG2-3 gas turbines, which comprise nearly 1,000 fielded units with over 25 million operating hours.
The KG2-3G turbine line is the preferred solution for clean power requirements from 1 to 12 MW.
Features and Benefits
- Class-leading fuel efficiency
- High effectiveness recuperator
- Wide fuel specification tolerance
- Ultra-low emissions Gradual Oxidizer, <1 ppm NOx
- No catalyst and no chemicals used
- H2S and siloxane acceptance
Package arrangement Gasturbine
- Industrial, single-shaft KG2-3G
- Single-stage compressor and turbine
- Cantilevered rotor configuration (no “hot” bearings)
- Brushless synchronous generator
- Manufacturer of client’s choice
- Steel base frame
- Integrated lube oil system
- PLC control system with monitoring
- Weatherproof acoustic enclosure
- Inlet and exhuast system
- Packed bed gradual oxidizer (“no moving parts”)
- ASME pressure vessel
- Multi fuel gas operation
- Ultra-low emissions